FALL IN-STUDIO CLASS AND WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Changes due COVID-19:
This Mountain View in-studio classes are conducted in compliance with the latest Health Order of Santa Clara County.
- The group is limited to 6 students only, in a stable group setting with no mixing between the groups.
- Sitting in the studio is rearrange to assure adequate distance between the students.
- Teachers and kids 7 years and older are required to wear face covering.
- Studio is cleaned throughout regularly, with daily disinfection of active use areas (tables, door knobs, sinks, etc) and shared art materials (if possible). Some art materials are provided for individual use (pencil/eraser/clip boards).
- Air purifier with filters is used in the studio during the classes.
- No students with cold-like symptoms are allowed to participate. Please stay home if feeling sick.
- Parents drop off and pick up students outside of the studio.
Unfortunately, to comply with the Health Order regulations, we can not allow 1-time in-person trial classes. Please either try a class online or purchase a month of classes.
Mountain View Art Classes for September -December 2020:
Drawing a robot? A mermaid? A scene from Minecraft? Yes, we’ll help our students draw whatever they want, and just the way they want it! All the skills necessary for successful self-expression can be taught at this early age. We wrap technical challenge into exciting creative tasks, and kids learn a lot while just having lots of fun! This curriculum combines various exciting hands-on activities with a kids-friendly introduction to different art styles and epochs.
Designed as a combination of fine art and art history studies, this course helps to broaden horizon and learn important artistic skills at the same time. We master silhouette while designing our own Greek vases, learn human proportions on Egyptian murals, explore rules of classical paintings on Renaissance masterpieces, get compositional ideas from abstract art, and so much more!
If you find yourself doodling characters and comics on your off time, and if you like visual novels and animated series, this is the place for you! Join in on a cozy group-oriented setting with themed design challenges and an interactive environment. The class consists of a basic overview lecture of various topics - composition, color choice, panelling & storytelling, and anatomy practice - as well as additional one-on-one tips.
This course meets high standards of artistic education. It offers a college-level challenge, and it helps to develop a corresponding quality of art works. Studies include design, illustration, animation, portrait and human figure drawing, painting and sculpting, etc. We respect each artistic individuality and support the choices our students make.