$50 half day, 1 day a week (9am-12pm or 12:30 pm-3:30pm)
$95 full day, 1 day a week (9am-3:30pm)
$200 half day, 4 days a week (9am-12pm or 12:30 pm-3:30pm)
$385 full day, 4 days a week (9am-3:30pm)
This is an inspiring and educational journey across the globe. Let your kids take it - and they will bring you souvenirs made by their own hands!
Bring your own lunch and snacks.
High-quality art materials provided.
Around the World in 4 days (MV, 6-10 yrs)
- 9:00am-12:00pm: WESTERN EUROPE. Painting a landscape impressionist style. Cardboard, acrylics.
- 12:30pm-3:30pm: JAPAN. Origami. Origami paper.
- 9:00am-12:00pm: INDIA. Designing & painting a shadow puppet. Cardboard, wire, acrylics.
- 12:30pm-3:30pm: AFRICA. Creating a traditional mask. Recycling materials, glue, acrylics.
- 9:00am-12:00pm: CHINA. Mastering Chinese watercolor. Rice paper, watercolor.
- 12:30pm-3:30pm: EASTERN EUROPE. Sculpting and decorating clay toys. Clay, acrylics.
- 9:00am-12:00pm: MEXICO. Exploring colorful world of Mexican yarn paintings. Wool, glue, ink.
- 2:30pm-3:30pm: NORTHERN AMERICA. Creating a tribal jewelry piece. Leather, wire, beads, feathers.
Dates: July 1-5 (No 4), 2019
Address: 2105 Old Middlefield Way #D, Mountain View CA 94043