ART OF FALL
Mountain View art camp for kids 8-14 years old
Dates: November 23, 24, 25, 27
Address: 2105 Old Middlefield Way #D, Mountain View, CA 94043
Changes due COVID-19:
- The camp will be limited to 6 peope in a group at a time.
- Sitting in the studio is rearrange to assure 6 feet distance between the students.
- Teachers and kids 7 years and older are required to wear face covering.
- Studio is cleaned throughout regularly, with daily disinfection of active use areas (tables, door knobs, sinks, etc) and shared art materials (if possible). Some art materials are provided for individual use (pencil/eraser/clip boards).
- Air purifier with filters is used in the studio during the camp.
- No students with cold-like symptoms are allowed to participate. Please stay home if feeling sick.
- Students will not be allowed to go out of the studio to buy lunch. Please bring snack and lunch with you.
- Parents drop off and pick up students outside of the studio.
Fall! Students will create from scratch unique compositions in watercolor, acrylics, collage, and mixed media techniques, learn about various fall traditions from around the world, and master traditional autumn crafts!
Mountain View studio (map):
2105 Old Middlefield Way #D, Mountain View CA 94043
We are not offering refunds for new purchases. However, full credit towards future bookings or transfer to another camp/class will be offered for any cancellations made up to 24 hrs before the camp or class starts.
If camp or class is canceled due to gathering restrictions or shelter in place order placed by state or county authorities, a similar online camp/class will be held instead. Students can cancel their registration if online learning does not work for them, with the full credit towards future in-person camp/class.
9:00am-12:00pm: Painting a Fall landscape
12:30pm-3:30pm: making Thanksgiving cards
(draw one, we will scan it and print for all members of the family). Pencil/markers/ink/watercolor.
9:00am-12:00pm: Painting a fall still life.
12:30pm-3:30pm: Native American jewelry and dream catchers.
9:00am-12:00pm: Holidays: painting your favorite fall celebration.
12:30pm-3:30pm: Painting a glass candle holder. Stain glass paint.
Walking to the park, making an artwork inspired by the fall artifacts found there.
Materials of a choice.
12:30pm-3:30pm: .Sculpting fun.
Clay, acrylic paint.
In-studio learning at Art School of SF Bay: